Preparedness is key! Let’s chat.
Even though we roll into over 60 days of lockdown, it’s key for us to stay alert - and most importantly, take the necessary precautions to stay well. After all, when circumstances fly out of control, the one thing we can control is ourselves.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles).
- Launder items, including washable plush toys, as appropriate and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.
⚠️The above information has been issued in public interest for educational purposes and taken from CDC.gov ⚠️
#immunesystem #strongimmunity #covid #Coronavirus #StayHome #StaySafe
#stayhomestaysafe #indiafightscorona #gocorona #coronaindia #covıd19 #natocorona #lockdown #indialockdown #lockdown2020 #herbal #herbalife #nutrition #wellness #wellbeing #fitness #fitnessmotivation